Culinary Walking Tour by Culinary Connectors: $40.99 per Adult
- Delicious culinary offerings at 4 different establishments
- Chance to chat & interact with local chefs & shop owners
- Handcrafted cocktails, local beer & wine at happy hour
- Various local, region & international flavors & cuisines
- Personalized, small-group tour with a 12-person maximum
Eat and drink like a local on your 2-hour culinary adventure as you walk through Denver’s hippest neighborhoods. Stop for tastings and drinks, and then close the tour with happy hour.
Experience the eclectic Denver food scene as you stroll through the neighborhoods of South Pearl, Tejon, or the Highlands. Each of the 4 stops offers a unique tasting of old world Italian-style salumis, decadent cupcakes, and local beers.
Interact with chefs and shop owners at each location to learn about their tasty creations before trying a sample. Get to know your small group of fellow foodies and stay for a while at your final stop for happy hour.
- Guided food tour of Denver
- Food tastings and beverages
- Commentary in English
What To Know:
- Children 15 and younger are not allowed.
- Maximum group size is 12 people.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
It’s going to be an eventful weekend. Don’t miss out! We hope to see you there.